Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Days 2 - 4

Options
FatDog
FatDog Posts: 39
edited November -1 in Weight Loss Forum
Got in 3 miles each day in just under 45 minutes. Slow, I know but progress is better than sitting still. Have been seriously limiting my calorie intake during the day and being more careful at night. Introducing more fish and chicken and (sob, sob) cutting out most pork - except tenderloins. Down from 209 to 206.8.

Comments

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    Nice work...keep it up! Somebody told me once that 3 miles is 3 miles...doesn't matter how long it takes you to get there you burn the same calories. So don't worry about the time just keep it up. The pace will improve.

I have exercised every day this week so I am pretty happy with that. I am doing an hour of cardio one day, then 30 minutes cardio and a some weight training the next. I haven't really started running. I want to drop a few more pounds first cuz I have had some knee issues.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg.