Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Last call on Frozen Fest shirts!

Options
Ripnem
Ripnem Posts: 5,511
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Can't get one unless you make the trip. :whistle: : February 11-13

No really, I am needing to get an accurate number for a shirt count as well as accommodation reservations. I know a mess of you are coming for sure and I also have a handful of you that are on the fence. I'll bet we have a few around like Cory who didn't even know what or when it is. :unsure:

It's the 2nd annual Frozen Fest that is held at Boyd Lodge in Crosslake MN, which is in northern Minnesota on the Whitefish chain of lakes and really a great little resort.

here's the link

http://www.boydlodge.com/

I have a couple guys that will have enough ice fishing gear for quite a few. Also at least one permanent fishing shack and maybe a spearshack for something really unique. Snowmobiling would be a great thing as well considering how much snow we have gotten this year. Cross country skiing can be done from the cabins and under the lights ice skating is also an option.

For the out of towners, myself and a few locals will do our best to help any way possible, from warm clothes to ride sharing. I know I'll be picking up Molly and pipsqueek for sure but just not sure on all the others, yet.

Last year was a real 'rib-buster' to say the least and I expect it to actually get worse this year. :pinch: SO WHO'S COMIN? :woohoo:

Comments