Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Year's Eve, Eve pizza !

Options
SmokinGuitarPlayer
SmokinGuitarPlayer Posts: 698
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'm cleaning off my camera and had some pics we took on the day before New Years Eve .. pizza baking at the store ... ( a continuing saga) ...

3 pies, all 50/50 King Arthur Sir Lancelot / Caputo Pizzeria dough , 60% hydration , overnight ferment and baked at 700 degrees ..took about 2.5 minutes each.

#1Mozzarella and Alta Cucina tomatoes ...

#2 BBQ Chicken Pizza - Chopped chicken breast, my newest Secret BBQ Sauce , Mozz and some of my basic rub .. (this one was better than expected only change next time I'll use a more tangy cheese ..the mozz was buried in the flavor of the sauce and chicken)

#3 featured toppings - pepperoncini, prociutto, sharp provolone and shredded mozz, Alta Cucina tomatoes

All in all another great day of pizza baking and tasting ...as usual.. everything was gone in minutes .

file.php?id=67

file.php?id=66

file.php?id=65

file.php?id=64

file.php?id=63
Fred A. Bernardo , owner of Tasty Licks BBQ Supply in Shillington, Pa. 

Comments