Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Happy New Year Everyone!

Options
Tweety
Tweety Posts: 455
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We're cooking ribs, pork tenderloin, blackeyed-pea jambalaya and sweet cornbread for friends and family. Will also make my mom's banana pudding if I have time. YUMO!

We so enjoyed becoming "eggheads" and making so many new and wonderful friends in 2010. Looking forward to 2011 and we already have our calendar filled w/ eggfests/gatherings to go to.

I pray you all have a blessed year in 2011 and cook to your heart's content!

Tweety, Sylvester and Bottomless Pit

Comments

• Spring Chicken
    Options
    Thanks Tammie. You sure brightened our lives since you discovered the Egg. You're fun, good spirited and a decent cook. Glad to have you on the Egghead Team.

Your first day of the new year sounds like a great start. I guess I'd better go fire up Lily Large and smell up the neighborhood a bit.

See you in Salado.

Spring "Let There Be Fire In The Hole" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Tammie, Back atcha!! :laugh:
    Happy New Year!!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Options
    Tammie - that sounds so good. How do you make blackeye-pea jambalaya?
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    All the best to you this 2011. Hope to see you in Salado
  • Tweety
    Tweety Posts: 455
    Options
    I'll email the recipe to you. I fix it every New Year's Day. I doubled the recipe this year and only have enough left for my lunch today!

I always serve it with sweet cornbread muffins to help cut the "heat". Good combination.