Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Just a friendly reminder...

Options
Mark Backer
Mark Backer Posts: 1,018
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
to stay completely on topic today, whatever that means. [p]Speaking of Egged foods, I will never tire of the joy I bring to folks when I bring them 11 pounds of Egged boston butt. A girl at my office uses my butt to make brunswick stew, or as she calls it, buttswick stew. Everyone at the office loves it and it makes me proud to make the meat that is the heart of the stew. [p]Also, two nights ago, I came home and found eggsellent cooking on the large and small at the same time (meatloaf on the large and veggies on the small) and it nearly brought a tear to my eye. Great meatloaf, by the way.[p]Last night it was customized flank steak rolls and man were they good. This may be my new favorite food when I don't have beef tenderloin laying around.[p]Happy wednesday everybody.[p]p.s. War Eagle!! We're number 2!!