Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

elfster Bobby

Options
crghc98
crghc98 Posts: 1,006
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
ok...so I received my package and have had trouble with my camera since. Sorry no pictures but I owe a big shoutout to Bobby for the following

Bumper stickers (my wife gave me a funny look when I told her one was going on her car...was kind of that don't you dare look so I'm still debating!)

BGE salt and pepper shakers

BGE spatula and tongs with beautiful rosewood handles (these are nice and heavy duty and would make a great gift if someone is still looking for something)

prototype BGE BBQ sauce and steak rub - Really looking forward to trying this out. With all of the Holiday parties haven't had a chance yet, but will be firing up the egg this week for some food.

Thanks again Bobby C and if I can get the pics downloaded I will get them posted. The gift was way above and beyond.