Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Fire Egger and Crew to the rescue...

Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
edited 4:50PM in EggHead Forum

Thanks Kendell & Rhonda for the package - I'm lov'n it. The Salsa is great!! Very nice Cajun mix indeed.

fireeggergift.jpg

Merry Christmas.

Kent

Comments

• fire eggerfire egger Posts: 1,124
    ha ha ! when I finished my post, this was there!!
    your welcome, Merry Christmas Kent!!
    the salsa was Rhondas' pick, she loves the stuff.
  •  
    She had great taste, make sure you tell her thank you from Shelagh and I. Got my mouth watering thinking about it. I think I will go in and make a plate of nacho's and some salsa.

Kent
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Dad gum Kent. ;)
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    Cavenders is a go to staple in this house(Poultry).Savoies is a good roux too!Nice score!
  •  
    They came times, I couldn't find the charger for the camera battery until today so it was picture taking day.

Are you and Cindy ready to Christmas and is Santa going to bring you something fun?

Kent
  •  
    Thanks Hoss, those are things I can't find or haven't seen, around these parts. I am going to be doing some cooking between the holidays, that is if I survive the candy/cookie bake with the oldest grand daughters. Which reminds me I need to figure out some different colors for the frosting.

Merry Christmas. Kent
    We have been good eggheads. :whistle:
  •  
    :laugh: I don't think so I know you have a new fast notebook sitting somewhere around there.

• HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    Merry Christmas to you and yours! :)
  • I'm with Hoss. Cavendar's and also the salt-free version are used here several times a week. In fact, I seasoned my salad tonight with it, as I do most times.

I also season scrambled or fired eggs with Cavendar's. :)

The Savoie Roux - Whenever I can find it, I stock up. Though Frank from Houma might disagree, it's hard to make a roux any better - and a LOT less trouble than stirring, and stirring, and stirring, ......

Your Elf did you good !
    :laugh: The Notebook is for her so I can use it. ;)