Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Gettin' egg-cited to cook tonight!

Options
Smokey
Smokey Posts: 2,468
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
the g-friends two sisters are in town for the weekend and I'll be egging up a storm. [p]To start with, we'll have sausage slices with shrimp on the outside (precooked the sausage, sliced into 3/4 of an inch slices, deshelled and devained the shrimp, then squered the shrinp ane susage together and back on the egg for a few minuits). [p]Next are fome NICE fillets. I found a great butcher. He sliced up some 2 1/2 inch fillets. They will be mustard coated, sprinkled with some rub and the seared.[p]Finally will be "Grilled Sugar-Dipped Pineapples" (MikeO's recipe).[p]Can't wait![p]Smokey

Comments

• Cat
    Cat Posts: 556
    Options
    Smokey,[p]It all sounds terrific. I did MikeO's pineapple the other night...it was devoured by people who were definitely no longer hungry![p]I've got a thick chunk of yellowfin tuna marinating in lemon, oil, cracked pepper & salt for tonight, & some spare ribs for tomorrow.[p]Have a great weekend -[p]Cathy
  • Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    Smokey,[p]I wish my wife would have been able to make it to Eggfest2000. I had a really hard time getting her to bring home banannas to cook on the Egg. I am having no luck getting her to get me some pinapples to do on it now. It would have been so easy had she tasted them at Eggfest - then she would have demanded I make them for her again. Oh well, I'll win someday.[p]Tim