Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

NB forgot to memtion in post to Max.

Options
Car Wash Mike
Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The Italian deli I visited today had fresh squid. I'm going to visit again. Give me the strength and courage to try. Along with the recipe.
$3.99 lb. ???[p]
CWM

Comments

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Yo Mike.
    Man, it don't git much better. Do em on the mini if you can. Hot as you can get it.[p]Here is a link to the recipe I posted years ago. I have plenty of ideas if you need to sub ingredients, or have any questions, gimme a yell.[p]Yum. Squid. The inlaws want me to cook squid for part of Christmas dinner.
    Chris

[ul][li]Squidlies[/ul]
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Car Wash Mike
    Options
    Nature Boy,
    Pull head and tentacles from body (most of the guts will pull out with it). Cut off tentacles just below ink spots. Reserve. Remove thin purplish specked membrane from body. Pull out cartilage from body (looks like sheet plastic). Wash body inside and out, leaving it in a sack shape. [p]I printed it off, but this must have been wrote in Chinese, because I don't have a clue. If you don't mind I'll give you a call.[p]If it doesn't kill me, will it make me stronger?[p]CWM

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,
    You'll see when you get them. Even better yet, have the guy at the market clean them up ferya! [p]Either way, give me a buzz anytime. Number's on the dizzy bottle and the website.[p]Yep, it will make you stronger.
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ