Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

How Do I Get Rid of the Banners???

Options
danny285
danny285 Posts: 360
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have tried the suggestions on the Help Guide. with no results. I am getting tired of seeing them when i look at each response . i can get rid of them for one read but they come back on the next read. any suggestions.

Comments

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,030
    Options
    Little red triangle next to them
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,030
    Options
    Just minamize them on the main forum page. Just click the red triangle next to them and they should stay minamized.
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • The Naked Whiz
    Options
    Do you allow cookies?
    The Naked Whiz
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Yummm cookies, not only allowed but they are mandatory here :woohoo:
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    I am having the same problem. :unsure:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • cookn biker
    Options
    I assume that I go to the control panel and then what....thanks
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    Molly,I click on the Hide All option at the top then when I mouse over the heading to the left of the banners a collapse option pops up and I click on that.Works for me.
  • cookn biker
    Options
    I have hit the hide top and nothing happens. When i click the up arrows they collapse. When I click on another post they are back.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Hoss
    Options
    Not sure.Sorry.
  • Hoss
    Options
    I go to the top and click on Hide All.The banners still appear at the top.I can mouse over the little title at the left top of each banner heading and a collapse option appears then I click on collapse.Thats what I do and it works for me.
  • Metalhead
    Options
    weber who answers the question the small red triangle next to a small little saying like special banners, click it and they disappear at least they disappeared for me. Thanks for asking this question Mr.Original poster.
  • Metalhead
    Options
    eggfest central and special events, they both have a small red heart next to them on the right hand side, click it
  • Metalhead
    Options
    thank you thank you thank you ;)
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Jan,They work one time and re appear everytime I open a new post. Never used to do this.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Metalhead
    Options
    mine have disappeared and are staying closed. I am on a MAC, maybe that makes a dffrnce
  • danny285
    danny285 Posts: 360
    Options
    cookn biker, seems you are having the same problem, i can click on the little red deals and make them go away but they come right back on the next read. as you said they didnt use to do that. it reall is a pain.