Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dr.bbq's mojo pork picninc

Options
BucsFanJim
BucsFanJim Posts: 161
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Trying to access the thread referring to the mojo pork that Drbbq did. I get a "page not found" message.
Can anyone help? Went to Drbbq's blog it wasn't there either.
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• BucsFanJim,
    Man its great to enjoy some cold weather in this part of the country for a change. Looks like Dr. BBQ decide to quit blogging. I'm not sure about the thread though. If you can't get any of that sour orange give me a hollar and i'll bring some with me to felda.

• YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Options
    BucsFanJim,
    Is this what yor looking for?
    Larry

[ul][li]drbbq's mojo pork[/ul]
  • BucsFanJim
    Options
    Don Sparks,
    Hey Don... yes it a nice change. It was fun to go to a Bucs game and actually feel like "football" weather. Aside from the end results of the game... we had a fantastic time! Great tailgate...did two 8 lb butts on Saturday...wifester made black beans and yellow rice. Awesome![p]I picked up some of that sour orange stuff the other day in anticipation of doing the pork shoulder cook.
    Have a great time at Felda... we're gonna sit that one out and maybe do Lakeland as back yarders. Experimenting with a couple of things and we'll see how they work.

• BucsFanJim
    Options
    YB,
    Yep that's the one. Couldn't get at it in the archives for some reason.
    Thanks!

• YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Options
    BucsFanJim,
    Your welcome...I want to try that recipe also it sounds great.
    Larry