Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Buying My First Green Egg - Recommendations?

Options
2»

Comments

• Snow-griller
    Options
    Thanks much - have printed out your list and am preparing THE list for friends to shop with.....great suggestions! thanks. What size Egg(s) do you have?
  • Snow-griller
    Options
    Found the same thing here in Upstate NY and decided to go to my home state of New Hampshire (when visiting family) to purchase it after the new year....also avoiding sales tax too.....thanks for the tip! Happy Egg-ing.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    was putting ny plates on your vehicle as difficult for you as taking my nh plates off for mass plates :laugh: :laugh: if your doing alot of thirty person cooks i might think 1 large and 1 xlarge, get one and get started. visit the ceramic grill store on line and give tom a call about how to set it up, his number is on the site. there are better options than what bge has available to set the egg up for big cooks
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it