Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Holiday Gift Eggschange: REGISTRATION OPEN

Teach42
Teach42 Posts: 219
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Wow. I'm blown away by how many people responded to the "Are you interested in doing it again" message I posted the other day!

SO, without further ado, I bring you the 2010 Holiday Gift Eggschange part deux, Eggschange with a VENGEANCE.

To join the 2010 Eggschange, you need to head over to

http://www.elfster.com/exchange/view/4098183/fb280d/
and sign up there.

Fine print:
Welcome to the 2nd annual Holiday Gift Eggschange!

This is just a fun way to celebrate the holidays with your fellow Eggheads.

The idea is simple. On 11/22, you'll be assigned a name to buy a small gift for. Somebody else will be assigned your name. Then on the week of 12/6, you ship out a little sumthin' sumthin' out to your secret elf, and someone else will ship something to you!

What can it be? Well, that's totally up to you. If you want to give your elf a hint of what you might want or need, you can fill out a wishlist and profile here on the Elfster site. But last year, the most popular gifts were of the local flavor. Local rubs, spices, sauces... just about anything that might tickle the fancy of a fellow Egghead! Suggested limit is $25, try not to go above that. Unless you get my name. Then you can spend as much as you like.

One request: Put your EggHeadForum username somewhere in your profile here on the site, so people have an idea who you are there! And don't forget, you can send your secret elf anonymous messages through the Elfster site. So you can ask them questions without giving away your identity.

Exchange date is listed as 12/6. Please try to ship your gift no later than that, so there's plenty of time for people to receive it and brag about it on the forum :)

Comments