Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pic Intensive My Assembly Large BGE

Beaker
Beaker Posts: 293
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Greetings to the BGE community!! Hey all, well...I have wanted for several months a BGE, finally said "what the hay" and went to my local ACE Hardware and loaded up! The manager there took great care of me, discounts, free bag of BGE lump, etc...Here are some pics of the assembly, took a total of 2 hours from start (unpacking) to finish (wheeled it into the back yard). I have cooked several times on it now, ribs, shrimp, salmon, burgers, jalapeno poppers...some pics attached...LOVE this thing...a friend does BBQ competitively on a FAST EDDIE and now he is talking about getting one! Ha!
Cooking Game Hens, Pork Loin, and K-Bobs tonight baby! Whoo Hooo !!This is the first post so...hope this works...figuring it out...[/img]081.jpg[img size=150][/img]050.jpg[img size=150][/img][img size=150][/img]IMG_0356.jpgIMG_0338.jpg[img size=150][/img]IMG_0334.jpg[img size=150][/img]IMG_0297.jpgIMG_0271.jpg[img size=150][/img]

Comments