Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hey TJV

Options
berrygood
berrygood Posts: 372
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The CGS website lists the AR for the XL as "Coming Soon.". Can you be more specific - ya know, just between me and you? Thxgiving? Christmas?

TIA.

Comments

• tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Options
    When as been the $5 question. It was 90% complete but ran into a glitch. So, I've been deglitching the last 4-6 weeks! Thanks to the glitch fixes, I was able to add some improved features. The design is about finalized - just double, triple checking everything now.

It has many of the same features as the large rig but also couple cool improvments.

xlrigtwogridpic.jpg

It can sit on the fire ring or atop a grid on xl platesetter. Also, probably can lengthen the brackets to 8-9 inch tall so rig is only platform. Also did a xl woo3.

My fabricators know the work is coming so hopefully, they will push through. I ordered the ceramic stones this week. Grids and rig by early next week. I'll now more end of next week on availability.

It's been a real puzzle but I really dig how it turned out! t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    Options
    It looks great Tom, you've got thinking about an extra
    large now