Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Martha Stewart's Grilled Chicken with Citrus Salsa

Cornfed
Cornfed Posts: 1,324
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The thread below on Martha Stewart reminded me of the portion of her show yesterday on which I saw her cooking up some nice looking grilled chicken. Here's a link to her recipe for Grilled Chicken with Citrus Salsa in case anyone's interested.[p]While I admit that I am somewhat frightened by Marth Stewart, this dish looked particularly tasty!
Cornfed

Comments

• Spin
    Spin Posts: 1,375
    Cornfed,[p]Thanks for the link. This should be fun.[p]Spin

• Gretl
    Gretl Posts: 670
    Cornfed,
    This sounds good. HOWEVER, I'll tell you right now, I'M not removing the seeds from cherry tomatoes! Life's too short.
    But the rest of the recipe looks very good.
    Cheers,
    Gretl

• Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Spin and Gretl,[p]I haven't tried too many of Martha Stewart's recipes, but I was flipping channels yesterday and saw her cook this one. Man oh man this looked good!!! The chicken looked oh so awesome, the salsa sounded wonderful, and the presentation of the dish made me want to take a big bite out of my TV screen. I had to post this one since I'm definitely gonna try it. If either of you try it before I do, lemme know since I'd love to hear if it tastes as good as it looks![p]Cornfed