Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I found a great rib rack, hand made in Texas

Options
Fearless Flatlander
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have been looking for rib racks to use on my large BGE. I was discouraged because the ones I looked at on the internet seemed to be made out of coat hangers. Six days ago crusing the info baun I came across an item called the "Hardy Rib Rack" at www.bbqblanton.com. Mr. Blanton stated that I would be able to will this rib rack to my grand children (being 56 without kids that could be quite awhile). He makes them to order. Holding 6 half racks it fits in the large Egg. When I got mine in the mail this afternoon I called him to say I was impressed (can you say bomb proof). He told me he had just started making them 4 days before I placed my order; mine was the third one he made. He sounded like a great guy and knows of the Egg. If anything the website is worth a look.

Comments