Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Beef Ribs and a Chicken

Options
Grub Blogger
Grub Blogger Posts: 48
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I love how easy this is getting. Rubs from the State Fair of Texas, 240 average, 2 hours for the chicken, 4 for the ribs. Hickory and little apple in the coals. Ribs some of the moistest beef I have ever eaten. Chicken blew away the dozens I have made on the Weber.

++

2010%20oct%20192.JPG
++
2010%20oct%20194.JPG
++
2010%20oct%20195.JPG
++
2010%20oct%20200.JPG

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    So pretty!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Shiff
    Shiff Posts: 1,835
    Options
    The ribs look great. I've got some defrosting right now for dinner.
    Large BGE
    Barry, Lancaster, PA
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Good looking beef and chicken :)
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• LDD
    LDD Posts: 1,225
    Options
    nice!
    context is important :)