Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I love Halloween!

Dimple's Mom
Dimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
We don't live in this house anymore and so don't decorate for Halloween in the same way (no TOTers at this place :( ) but it sure was fun when we lived here.

house.jpg
monstermanor2.jpg
100-0076_IMG.jpg
drbob.jpg
dracula.jpg
hoover.jpg
100-0093_IMG.jpg
pumpkinreapers.jpg
mattdummy.jpg
frontporch.jpg
alliespence.jpg
100-0035_IMG.jpg
100-0032_IMG.jpg
muckies1.jpg
herecomesthebride.jpg
100-0082_IMG.jpg
101-0106_IMG.jpg
101-0101_IMG.jpg
100-0079_IMG.jpg
trashcandude.jpg
mask1.jpg
restinpieces.jpg
myramains.jpg
graveyard2.jpg
graveyard1-1.jpg
100-0077_IMG.jpg
100-0078_IMG.jpg

Comments

• Mr Holloway
    Mr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Wow!! Nice display, lots of work :)
    We went a little crazy last year and had 5 people come by. Just candy and a couple of jack-o-latterns this year :( :( :(
  • Dimple's Mom
    Dimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    I worked on it all year. For two years. It was the first house I've ever lived in where we got trick or treaters. I went to Halloween workshops during the year as well to build things. It was soooo much fun.

This town is a place where all the kids who live in the rural areas come on Halloween night for trick or treating. The second year we gave away over 300 candy bars, so add to that all the adults who accompanied the kids, we had a lot of people come through.

One of my favorite parts was that during the month of October, I would try and add at least one new thing in the yard each day. The school bus went by on their route and I wanted to have something new for the kids to look for as they went by.

Now we are one of the rural people and we get zero trick or treaters. I've racked my brains trying to figure out a way to get people to know where we are but I don't know how many would make the effort. I thought about asking the owners of this house to hand out slips of paper with our current address and directions. Maybe I'll try that next year. All these decorations and props going to waste...
  • You sure know how to do Halloween up right! I would trick or treat at your house every year!
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini