Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Another Surgery - Another BGE Sales Pitch

Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just got back from getting shot up with steroids in my back to hopefully stop a burning sensation in my foot. But before they knocked me out I pitched the Big Green Egg to two nurses and an anesthesiologist.

One of the nurses said she had a similiar cooker made of clay when she lived in California. Would love to have another one. The other nurse wants to look it up so I gave her my card. The anesthesiologist likes to eat but doesn't cook.

I'm just suppose to take it easy until the juice wears off so I think I'll practice taking naps.

Spring "Juiced Up, Shot Up And Now Laid Up" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• deepsouth
    deepsouth Posts: 1,796
    get well soon. enjoy the meds.

;o)
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    You need a demo egg on wheels to take in to the hospital and give out tidbits :laugh:
    You also need an order pad and commission from an egg dealer :cheer:
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• SSN686
    SSN686 Posts: 3,500
    Morning Leroy:

Yesterday while waiting to go into the operating room I showed the two pre-op nurses a bunch of posts about the EGG...I would guess at least one of them will have one soon.

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• You did good Grasshopper.

Two became enlightened of the Egg, but only one will become One with the Egg, and that one will enjoy life ten-thousand fold.

You called just as I was about to add my handle. Good talking to you. And best wishes for a fast recovery.

Spring "Eggs Sold By The One" Chicken
  • Leroy,
    Man, I sure hope you don't spring a leak in Plano :blink:
    Are you gonna hafta sit in Steve's chair and point to each of us as your plate empties and your R&C evaporates????
    I thought Judy retired to have some FUN with you :pinch:
    See ya B4U can have another surgery :evil:
  • AnnaG
    AnnaG Posts: 1,104
    I hope that shot works for you!!! Word of mouth is the best way to introduce folks to the Egg and sounds like you did a great job... Take care!!! :)
  • AnnaG
    AnnaG Posts: 1,104
    Jay, I hope you are doing well after your surgery. It can't be pleasant, but I hope you won't be in pain anymore... My Aunt had this done and said recoup/pt wasn't much fun, but she is pain free now... Wishing you much luck!!! :)