Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

World Series

Bacchus
Bacchus Posts: 6,019
edited November -1 in Off Topic
Go Giants.

Are there two bigger D-bags than McCarver and Buck?

Comments

• Zippylip
    Zippylip Posts: 4,768
    Yes, stike & fidel
    happy in the hut
    West Chester Pennsylvania
  • Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    How do the local Eagle fans feel about Vick these days Zipster?
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    We have to get a word in for the Rangers please :)
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    Top of the 8th in the second game over, NO need for any words for the Rangers :ohmy: :pinch:
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• ibanda
    ibanda Posts: 553
    The Rangers moved to Arlington when I was 5 so I have basically been a fan my whole life. I was absolutely shocked to see them not only do well in the post season, but win convincingly over the Yankees.

The wheels have certainly come off since then. Horrible game management in the first two games by Rangers manager Ron Washington. I am not sure we will survive it. I am still rooting for thme though! Been cooking pork chops on the egg, while watching the game the last few nights.
    "Bacon tastes gooood, pork chops taste gooood." - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction
    Small and Large BGE in Oklahoma City.
  • Ron, he was pretty well received overall and has fit in since then. We love QB's that improvise & we've had a few between Randall & Donovan, so Vick fits right in there with the running threat. The whole thing is in flux with Kolb, Vick & the back & forth injuries, so who knows from week to week what's going to happen...
  • thechief96
    thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    First off "GO GIANTS" and second those two make me sick, especially buck.

It's crazy here in the bay area. We do alot of work in San Francisco.
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
  • ibanda
    ibanda Posts: 553
    Congrats to the Giants. I guess I will have to be satisfied with the Rangers making it to the World Series. Thanks to the Rangers for providing a distraction from the Cowboys for the last few weeks! :S
    "Bacon tastes gooood, pork chops taste gooood." - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction
    Small and Large BGE in Oklahoma City.