Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2 non-cook eggtoberfest tickets available

mdlindsa
mdlindsa Posts: 26
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey guys, I have 2 available non-cook EGGtoberfest tickets available. They cost 40 bucks apiece, but I'll give em up for $40 together. If anyone was planning on getting their tickets at the door or anything like that, let me know, I'll be at the event all day.

Comments

• vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    This was posted the other day by Bobby-Q:

This year each registration will have a credential with their names on it so there is no way to sell a ticket.

It was in reference to cooks tickets. I guess it may apply to all tickets...sorry you can't make it...
  • Well, it has names on it...they did last year too, it wasn't a problem last year using it though. I don't see why it would be, unless you're paying more than face value.

I have a cooks ticket that won't be in the name of the person attending...hopefully it's not a problem. I'll be there! I just have two friends who can't make it and are getting rid of their tickets.
  • I still need to check with some guests coming into town in regards to attendance.... but if they are game, I'd definitely take you up on 40/pair. e-mail me your contact info please mjaekel@hotmail.com. I should have a better idea tonight or in the a.m. in regards to attendance...

Thanks
    Mario