Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

PTK..................And the winner is............

Options
Eggsakley
Eggsakley Posts: 1,019
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
There were some who entered that did not have the required 500 posts. You were not put into the Bin of Destiny. Some did not respond with the proper secret code. You were not put into the Bin of Destiny. Some of you have very good friends who responded with the proper secret code for you and you were put into the Bin of Destiny.The Bin of Destiny has revealed the top Three winners. The winner will have 24 hrs to contact me or the prize automatically goes to the first runner up. If another 24 hrs lapses and no contact,the second runner up has the opportunity to claim the prize. If none of the three contacts me within the alloted time frame,Tweeve-tip will get it even though he didn't even enter. :woohoo:
The winner of 1st place goes to:
BigDaddy-OCT

The 1st runner up is:
Florida grillin Girl

The second runner up is:
Jagermeister

Thanks to all who entered and let the celebrating begin. BigDaddy-OCT you have until 1900 hrs tomorrow to claim your prize or Faith will finally get her chance at her dream. I shall monitor this closely for compliance with the time requirements. It's a new stipulation that may or may not continue in the future, but it seems like a reasonable time frame for anyone who actually wants to learn the art of flyin pies.

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Making up your own rules as you go? Anyone who said they wanted to be in on this should have been IN on this. With or without your "secret code". :angry:

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• ResQue
    ResQue Posts: 1,045
    Options
    Ohhhh! So close! Maybe next time.
  • Eggsakley
    Options
    You are not out yet. Still no response from #1
  • Eggsakley
    Options
    Oh contrare. Secret code or entry codes have been used in the past and used frequently.
  • Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Options
    WHAT?? Pleeease explain or elaborate.... :blink: I think anybody that responded in the past was included. Of course, I could be wrong. (Won't be the first, OR last time!)
  • Crimsongator
    Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
    Options
    I thought the only secret code used was, "put my name in the %@$*#^ hat"
  • Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Options
    ZACTLY!!!! :angry: :laugh:
  • Crimsongator
    Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
    Options
    The 500 post rule was started by me and can also be known as the Clint.H rule. We almost never got that thing back
  • Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    Yay! Sorta.
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • BigDaddy - OCT
    Options
    Well this just stinks...I finally get it and my wife has been called out of town so I know I won't get to use it. So out in fairness to that situation I humbley withdraw my entry and hope that Fl Grillin Girl has a blast with it. Don't forget to post pictures!

Mazeppa, sorry to bail out on you but I thought it only fair. As to the secret code, I think I've seen it in the past but regardless, it's all in fun and the current holder of the PTK shouldn't be slammed for trying to add some humor to it.

Thanks Mazeppa and congrats to FL Grillin Girl!

Bruce
  • Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    Thank you Big Daddy.
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

• Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    Hi Mazeppa. I sent you an email earlier, sometimes they don't go through for me on the forum. Can you please let me know if you received it?
    Thanks.

• Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    Options
    Feel the power......, oh great pizza toss master.

Which reminds me of a line from one of my favoirte movies in the last few years. Steve Carrell's character "Andy" in "40 year old virgin"...." Oh, I *am* the Seventh Degree Imperial Yo-Yo Master. "Ooh, do me, Yo-Yo Master, I want you to do me cause you're the yo-yo guy!"
  • i think she's talkin about the "secret code". he said you had to respond with "me2" in your reply, i believe.