Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Green Chili

Options
2»

Comments

• Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    Mickey sounds very good got any pics?
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Options
    Molly,

That's nothing like I thought it would look. I could use a bucket load of that stuff for next weekends camping Grouse tourny. Gonna try and get a couple batches of the Neuburg done in the next couple days.

Looks great.
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Hell, I'll trade you. That is some special delicious stuff there!! So is this though. ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • fire egger
    fire egger Posts: 1,124
    Options
    That does look good Molly!!
  • Lovenbrau
    Lovenbrau Posts: 307
    Options
    That looks fantastic! Great job.

Rich
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Thanks Rich!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Was really the best I've made Kendall. Thanks!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Zyme
    Zyme Posts: 180
    Options
    Just got my dutch oven yesterday--Can't wait to try this Saturday! mmmm drooling already. Thanks for the inspirational post!