Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pizza Toss Kit.................Status:Available

Eggsakley
Eggsakley Posts: 1,019
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Yes indeedie. The PTK is once again available. Just imaging, no more boring pre-made pizza dough, and the excitement and satisfaction of launchin that puppy skyward, spinnin like a frisbee gone wild and gently landing on your eagerly awaiting hands. Almost makes eating the pie secondary. If this sounds like something you have only dreamed of, well now is the time to reach for the stars and put your name in the pot, as this baby is ready to get on the road once again. The one and only "OFFICIAL" PTK is up for grabs for only a click of the mouse. Those with the historically significant 500 posts minimum, who want to enter the drawing just respond with the entry code of Me2 and your name will be placed into the life changing "Bin of Destiny" where one lucky individual will have their wildest dreams fulfilled. Since it is a football kind of weekend, I will send a follow up reminder tomorrow (Sunday) and close the drawing when I get home after work on Monday at approx 6pm. Only one entry per screen name please. No further warranty is expressed or implied. Best of luck and begin clicking. As Ton Hanks said in Castaway, "Ya never know what the tide may bring in."

Comments