Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Forum Check

Options
Billy Grill Eggster
Billy Grill Eggster Posts: 404
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We have 307 guests online and We have 37 members online.

I miss SC's "porcelain' journeys.
Billy
Wilson, NC
Large BGE - WiFi Stoker - Thermapen - 250 Cookbooks

Comments

• Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    Looks like you scared a lot of the guests off. Now we only have 241 but the good news is that 41 members have waken up.
  • Adult ADHD
    Options
    It must be configured by american economist. If you have only $37 spend $307.
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    I chuckled when I saw "Forum Check" but I looked at the time and it was 06:28. You must not have the strong urge to check the porcelain furniture at 2:00 AM like I do.

I too miss writing the misadventures and abode-wandering forays but I have found something else to do during that time: roost, or at least the human version of it. Besides, my brain, such as it is, must have found another gear because it seems to strain under the load of "thinking" and my fingers seem to have sprung a spelling-leak from what my brain is telling them to do.

Feel free to assume the role, although you may be called upon to create new words from time to time that will better explain what you are saying.

Thanks for reporting.

Spring "Undiagnosed Wordsmith" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA