Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Stuffed Pork Loin

Comments

• Manfred
    Manfred Posts: 186
    What was it stuff with and at what temp and time?
  • Manfred wrote:
    What was it stuff with and at what temp and time?

It was stuffed with cornbread stuffing and just seasoned with salt and pepper.

Cooked indirect with platesetter between 350-400 for about an hour until internal temp was 135-140.

Foiled and let rest for about 15 minutes.
  • Wow, looks delicious. Please share the particulars about it. Time and temp, direct indirect and stuffing/ seasoning. Did you use any smoke?

Smokin'Stogies in Exton, Pa with my wife and our four dogs; Sully and Boo the Newfoundlands, Murphy the Irish Setter and Alli the Beagle/Lab mix. 

Eggers Prayer-

Our egg, which art in sizes, hallowed be thy smoke, thy will be grilled, at home as it is at eggfest. Give us this clay our daily brisket and forgive us our rubs, as we forgive those who gas grill against us, and lead us not to flashback but deliver us from overnighters. For thine is the grill, the smoke, the egg. Let's eat!

• Smokin' Stogies wrote:
    Wow, looks delicious. Please share the particulars about it. Time and temp, direct indirect and stuffing/ seasoning. Did you use any smoke?

Did not use any smoke.

I find the lump itself adds a nice smoke flavor.
  • I think I have a Sunday meal now for this weekend. Thanks for the recipe! My family loves pork roasts.

Smokin'Stogies in Exton, Pa with my wife and our four dogs; Sully and Boo the Newfoundlands, Murphy the Irish Setter and Alli the Beagle/Lab mix. 

Eggers Prayer-

Our egg, which art in sizes, hallowed be thy smoke, thy will be grilled, at home as it is at eggfest. Give us this clay our daily brisket and forgive us our rubs, as we forgive those who gas grill against us, and lead us not to flashback but deliver us from overnighters. For thine is the grill, the smoke, the egg. Let's eat!

• Manfred
    Manfred Posts: 186
    looks great. I going to try that the next time I cook a pork loin. Happy egging
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    you have an email
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Gunnar
    Gunnar Posts: 2,307
    Good looking roast. Nice browning on the outside.
    LBGE      Katy (Houston) TX
  • Way to go! Very nice job.
    Knoxville, TN
    Nibble Me This
  • Capt Frank
    Capt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Hey Guys,
    Go to the search forum and type in "pork roulade".
    The original forum recipe is the one posted by Little Chef. There are several variations on there including a couple I have done. It is an easy and delicious cook and it has a lot of "Wow" factor if you are trying to impress your mother-in law. :laugh:
    Very nice job on that one, by the way :cheer:

Capt Frank
    Homosassa, FL
  • Mickey wrote:
    you have an email

ME?