Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tonight's Dinner... Fajita

Options
Gfw
Gfw Posts: 1,598
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Fajita05_22_0018_31_01.jpg
<p />Not a whole lot of time tonight - fired up the BGE for a little beef and chicken Fajita. Always good. Can't post a recipe since it was a packaged Fajita marinate mix - but the sirloin and chicken turned out wonderful. [p]Used the last of my homemade salsa from last year. BTW... tomatoes are growing quite nicely already, should have another bumper crop of salsa this year.
[ul][li]Gfw's BBQ[/ul]

Comments

• SpiceCooks
    SpiceCooks Posts: 80
    Options
    Gfw,
    Your dishes always looks so good. This makes me want to cook some fajitas this weekend. It has been awhile since we have had some.

• sprinter
    sprinter Posts: 1,188
    Options
    Gfw,[p]Yep Gfw, the early spring this year has my garden in good shape already too. I ate the last of my salsa a month or so ago, planted a few more tomato plants this year to try and make it through the winter. Fajitas look great. Where's the broccoli and cheese, seems like a staple at your house?[p]Troy
  • Chief
    Chief Posts: 154
    Options
    Gfw,
    Looks great....I went to your website but did not see the recip for your Fajitas.......