Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

built in

Options
Chipper
Chipper Posts: 35
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Anyone have plans for a bricked in egg or any ideas???

Comments

• Boccie
    Boccie Posts: 186
    Options
    chipper,[p]Look around naked Whizes tables photos and you might get some ideas. We have a bricked in area, its small and simple. You'll see it under NikkiG.[p]Others have some real nice areas. Not many brick or stone, but its worth a look.[p]
    [ul][li]Naked Whizes table gallery[/ul]
  • chipper, I think you'll be hearing the words "outdoor kitchen" more and more. WessB is an example with his Tiki Hut one. I have plans for one with rock or brick and two things I will probably want to be sure to do is to make sure the eggs will be open in front to allow for sliding them out of their place if need be (if you have a large and small for example, the places they occupy will need to have their hieght adjusted so they will be at the same level) and plenty of built in stuff like a cheap mirowave, sink, sm fridge, stove top.