Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Looking for a used small or medium in Nor. Calif.

Options
nlsteve
nlsteve Posts: 44
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Anybody looking to sell a used small or medium (maybe a large) within a reasonable radius around Sacramento, California?
If so, I'm easy to deal with.

Steve

Comments

• SMITTYtheSMOKER
    Options
    SLOTMERCENARY here on the baord was selling his used large and may have left it behind in Clearlake (he moved to New Mexico). I'd try to contact him through the board to see if he still has it.

Here's the last note he posted about it a few months back-

This from Andy in Lake County-CA-

I have a large that I bought from Smitty the Smoker about 2 years ago for sale. Egg, nest, platesetter,new DO, assorted fruit and hardwood smokin stock. $600 obo
    Must pick up in Lake County by end of this month. Moving and don't have room. If interested shoot me an email.
    Thanks

slotmgr@hotmail.com

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

• nlsteve
    Options
    Thanks for the tip. I'll try him.

Steve
  • nlsteve
    Options
    Smitty:

Andy & the egg were reunited, and he was able to get it to Mexico.

But I do thank you for bringing that to my attention, and he mentioned the "Smoking on the Water" event later this month, that the missus & I may check out.

Steve