Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pittsburgh Pics?

Grand Oeuf Vert
Grand Oeuf Vert Posts: 1,631
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We had a great time at "BBQ in the Burgh." We took a camera. We took lots of pictures. Now, we can't find the damn thing. Did we leave it in the parking lot at the afterparty? I dunno. Called the hotel, they don't have it.
Does anybody else have Pittsburgh pics?
We cooked up some amazing stuff, as did all our fellow cookers. Would be nice to see some shots.
If our camera turns up, I'll post ours.

Comments

• Mr Holloway
    Mr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Bummer Tim, I hope it turns up for ya.

My wife will be bringing her camera gear for NiEggara. That winery looks like a great place for pics. I can't wait. First time I have wanted summer over with :woohoo:

Shane
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,458
    Tim, that's a bummer indeed, hope someone finds it for you. I'm working on my pictures for the forum, can email higher resolution ones to you as well. How was your drive home? Ours was brutal...it was fine from Grove City to the bridge but the rest was terrible, started crossing the bridge at 9:30pm and got home at 1am, stop and go all the way to Oakville :angry: Also, thank you all for embracing my family into the egg family at the after party!
    Gary
    canuckland
  • We had no issues. Crossed the Border in 2 minutes. No traffic at all. But the traffic heading Toronto to NFalls was backed up for 20 miles at least. I guess you got caught in their return trips at night. Sorry to hear you got caught in all that.
  • Woodbutcher
    Woodbutcher Posts: 1,017
    You have a great family Gary. You should be proud!
  • Eggscriber
    Eggscriber Posts: 276
    GOV, it was great seeing you, Ginny and the rest of the gang. I have a few pics but haven't seen your camera. It's a shame since Ginny took alot of pictures of me ;)
    I will post what I've got tonite!
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,458
    Nice seeing you again Dale and thanks for your kind words. Hope you can make it to NiEGGara II.
    Gary
    canuckland