Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

2 Famous Eggheads dropped in...

Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,435
edited 12:33AM in EggHead Forum
Gave Anne and Del a tour of our education facility at the tech college and they also went home with a beautiful new mini table. We had a terrific time! :cheer:

ClaysBBQIslands20100001-1.jpg

Comments

• PoppasamPoppasam Posts: 440
    Don't know about famous but do know they are two of the FINEST FOLKS in Milwaukee.

Luv Em Both,
    Ms Diane and Poppasam
  • shubydoobydoshubydoobydo Posts: 115
    Wow I like that Table A LOT! Do you have more pictures of your tables??
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    I know you guys and gals had a great visit. Great table Clay...you have that down to an art....niiiicccceee :laugh:
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,435
    Thanks Kim.
    Workin on a design for the small. Thinking of black walnut and quarter sawn white oak! :woohoo: Hope to have it done in time for the Illinois Eggfest. :whistle:
  • pattikakepattikake Posts: 1,175
    Great looking table. love it. Wish I could find someone around here to build me a table.

Patti
    Wichita, KS
  • Ala-EggAla-Egg Posts: 162
    That is one unique table, great job. I saw where you are designing on for the small. Will is be in the same or similar design?