Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Oklahoma Wicked Good lump group buy

ibanda
ibanda Posts: 553
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Putting together the annual Oklahoma group purchase of Wicked Good Weekend Warrior lump. So far we have orders from RVH, SoonerEgg, Big Daddy-OCT, SWOkla-Jerry, and Eggsakley for a total of 44 bags. Anyone else near Oklahoma City want to participate??

We are trying to get to a total of 60 bags to order a full pallet. Price is approximately $16 per 22#. When we get to 60, we'll send checks to RVH, and the pallet will be delivered to his shop in SW OKC 7 to 10 days later.
"Bacon tastes gooood, pork chops taste gooood." - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction
Small and Large BGE in Oklahoma City.

Comments

• Sooner Egg
    Sooner Egg Posts: 578
    don't forget about the added cost of a 7-11 Icy drink for Vance :P
  • Rascal
    Rascal Posts: 3,923
    Interesting... Just yesterday I found the real McCoy up here in RI for $16/22# bag. Had not found it locally before. Apparenty they offer it on a regular basis.
  • ibanda
    Vance asked me for recipes last year, and I was too new to cooking on the egg to really bring him a good one. I'll be happy to bring him an icy for handling delivery! My latest favorite are the Cherry Limeaids from Sonic, they are great.
  • ibanda
    OK SWOkla-Jerry and Big Daddy-OCT bumped up their orders so now at 52 total bags. Have 8 more available to fill the order. Any other OKC area folks want in?