Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Denver Eggfest

cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Who's coming?
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    Mailed the reg. today!
    "Mary, where's the kitchen" :whistle: :ermm: :lol: and myself!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • cookn biker
    Cool! Looking forward to meeting the better half. :laugh: :silly: :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    :angry::sick:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Desert Filly
    Desert Filly Posts: 1,042
    we're there Molly....see you at the meet and greet
  • ArvadaMan
    ArvadaMan Posts: 260
    The family and I are in.
  • rsmdale
    rsmdale Posts: 2,472
    Would love to come Molly ,I am catering a reception for 75 (all from Denver area sort of counts as a fest)My wifes family will be out and I will have three eggs busy for two weeks.Any chance of you hitting the Socal fest in Sept?

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE
  • Egg Static
    Egg Static Posts: 11
    My wife and I will be there. Last year's Denver Eggfest was our first. Looking forward to this year.
  • Denbbq
    Denbbq Posts: 84
    My son and I are going. He just got a large this week Looking forward to meet other forum members and getting cooking tips.
  • cookn biker
    Looking forward to seeing you guys there.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    No, I've got NiEGGara planned in Sept.
    One day. ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Swing by and say hi. I'll be cooking.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Make sure you guys say hi so we can chat. If this is your first, your're in for a treat!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • ibanda
    ibanda Posts: 553
    I will be in Crested Butte the day before and I'm contemplating whether I want to drive in Saturday morning starting at 3:30am and cook, or maybe come in later and try everyone else's cookin and socialize a bit.
    "Bacon tastes gooood, pork chops taste gooood." - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction
    Small and Large BGE in Oklahoma City.
  • cookn biker
    I think you should drive early and cook. Either way look forward to seeing you.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"