Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A new egger n' friend of mine

Options
dublin
dublin Posts: 140
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Please help me in welcoming a new egger and very good friend of mine. Rooster_x, he hail¡¦s from the Connecticut hills and will shortly be cooking his first meal on his shiny new medium egg ƒº[p]Look out for him on the board and please say hi, I¡¦m sure you guys can offer some tips n¡¦ tricks¡K
Thx all¡Khave a wonderful Wednesday¡K.
Cheers!!!!!
dublin

Comments

• PapaQ
    PapaQ Posts: 170
    Options
    dublin,[p]Welcome Rooster_x! Great food on your new egg and great folks here on the forum. Enjoy yourself.[p]Paul

• WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Options
    dublin,[p]Here's to Rooster X! Welcome to the forum. We're all here to make your cooks as easy as possible...... but did you know that you have to initiate your new egg? Your buddy, Dublin, can help you with that part. [p]Raydude, what's up with all of the typos in your post? :~)[p]John

• rooster_x
    Options
    dublin,[p]Thanks for the intro, I'm finally a member of the club.
    Dublin has been treating us to wonderful meals prepared on the Egg for almost a year now, and my wonderful wife suprised me with my very own medium Egg as an anniversary present just last week!
    We've done two *very* basic cooks so far, just trying to get used to the Egg.
    Thanks for your support and well wishes![p]Rooster_X
    (James)

• Grumpa
    Grumpa Posts: 861
    Options
    rooster_x,[p]Welcome to the cult.... err... I mean club.[p]I'm sure you will find all the help and friendship here that anyone could ask for.[p]Give a shout anytime you need something and these great folks will come to the rescue.[p]