Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Egger Featured in local paper

Misippi Egger
Misippi Egger Posts: 5,095
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Yep, me! :woohoo: :woohoo: :blush:

The community supplement to our statewide paper did an interview and photo shoot with me this week for today's edition. I cooked flat iron steak, grilled local sweet corn and made a simple salad. The writer did a lot of research on the Egg as well as on the Forum and included a couple of Forum recipes in the article.

BTW, the flat iron was fantastic - DP Red Eye Express is the perfect rub for this cut.

Here's the link to the online version. Trying to get all the pics from the photographer, but may have to pay for them. Only one picture is included in the online version,where 3 shots (plating and slicing the meat) were included in the print version.

http://www.mcherald.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100703/TASTE/7030304/-1/features/Big-Green-Eggheads

Comments