Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Backyard Makeover Winner

Grand Oeuf Vert
Grand Oeuf Vert Posts: 1,631
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
True story...
I had a great day doing lunch for the Winner of a BGE in a Backyard Makeover Contest in Ingersoll, ON today.
They won lots of stuff, including a Lrg BGE. When I arrived, he didn't seem to interested. We set it up and I got him to fill it and light it. Still little interest.
I cooked tons of samples for the Masses of his friends. Still nothing. Then I made him do about 40 Burgers for his friends while I did Steaks and Shrimp for him and his wife on my Medium. You could start to see his mood change once all his friends complimented him on his Burgers. Then I fed them their Lunch.
Done Deal! They are hooked now!
He told me honestly, he could have cared less about the BGE. He was thinking of selling it. I asked him if I could buy it then. He said NO WAY! It is staying right where it is, thank you very much.
Ah yes....another Newbie Egghead is born!

Comments