Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

NewEgglandFest - Who\'s going?

CaptainSpaulding
CaptainSpaulding Posts: 368
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I know it's not as big as some of the others, but I haven't seen anybody counting down. Saturday is closing in quickly.

Who's going to be there, so I can seek out some fellow forum members. Two of my co-workers and I will be there on Saturday. This is my first fest and I can't wait. It will be good to take a day off to enjoy some food and mingle with some eggheads.

We're picking up a pair of large BGE's. One for my house mate and one for another co-worker.

See you there!

Joe

Comments

• WWSis
    WWSis Posts: 1,448
    My husband and I are going; Julie aka Mainegg will also be there. Look forward to meeting you, and you guys are good friends to be bringing home the goods to your friend and neighbor! See you soon!
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    We will be there fri. It will be real easy to find us as we will be set up by our 1957 canned ham camper... all I can say is I am really glad Egret will not be there or it might end up on an XL egg covered in his magic sauce!! See you then!
  • drbbq
    drbbq Posts: 1,152
    I'll be there! All weekend this time. It's a real nice event, seems the folks that attend just don't talk here much.
    Friday night I'll be doing a "Make your own Rub" demo like last year. We had a good time with that and I bet we will again!
    See you there!
    Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
  • Unfortunately we can't. The town does fireworks over the lake behind our house that day, and everyone who lives on the lake has a big party. I'll be cooking for 50 or more.

Maybe some year the dates for these won't align, and I'll be able to come.

-John
  • cookemore
    cookemore Posts: 3
    Where/when is it held? I'm an Egg noob, but turning out some decent stuff. Google turned up nothing about the fest.
  • cookemore
    cookemore Posts: 3
    Forget it, I found it. Too many spaces in my first query.
  • kdahlke
    kdahlke Posts: 30
    We are newbie soon to be eggers as the wife and I will be there picking up our new egg from the fest, we are very excited about starting to make our food on our new egg and reading and viewing all of the posts here has been very rewarding and can't wait to start posting our pic's as well. B)
  • Cpt'n Cook
    Cpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    The First mate and I will be there Saturday.
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Our daughter & S-I-L are moving to Worcester, MA (Kevin is on the Holy Cross bball coaching staff) so Mint Tulip and I have this fest on our list of to do's for next year....woohoo looking forward to it already... :P :lol: :silly:

See y'all in 2011... :)
  • WingRider
    WingRider Posts: 326
    The Eggfests are all listed at the top of the forum, then click on the eggfest banner for more info. Reservations are required.
    Keep an eye open for next year. The food is usually quite good....and the company ain't bad either :cheer:
  • WingRider
    WingRider Posts: 326
    I wouldn't miss it....three in a row!!!!
    The food is usually quite good and the company ain't bad either :woohoo:
  • crghc98
    crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    Unfortunately missing the fest this year(running my first 1/2 marathon), but I'm an HC Grad....A buddy of mine is now a professor there....If they have any questions let me know....
  • carlharper
    carlharper Posts: 28
    I'll be there on Saturday. Coming in from SE Pennsylvania to pick up my new egg, make some new friends and visit some family in the area.

East Fallowfield PA

KCBS Master CBJ/CTC

Large and Small BGE

BBQ Guru Onyx Oven Smoker

Pit Barrel Cooker

• Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Welcome and you are going to love your new egg! what size are you getting? they are all great no matter what!