Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

stike, fixed the deck post

Options
fishlessman
fishlessman Posts: 32,767
edited November -1 in Off Topic
now when the wind blows and the deck rises, these bent nails hold it in place til the wind dies :laugh: :laugh: :ermm: no more post in the lake :laugh: would this make bob nervous B)

DSC_0001_00-1.jpg

DSC_0002_00.jpg
fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it

Comments

• Humphrey Chimpden Earwicker
    Options
    when i read the subject line, i was pretty happy to see it. then i saw the "fix". hahahaha

heck. probably fine, since you'd have to shear off all of those nails for it to fail when lifted. and that's the only force we're interested in (no benidng, crushing, etc.)

still... i suggest standing with your back tight to the house. :laugh: :laugh:

and just FYI, unfinished PT eventually becomes nothing more than exposed pine, the PT gets leached away by the weather. :whistle:

hey. that arbor is new, no?
    pretty friggin fancy, man. cognac, arbors, i dunno....
    soon you'll have a roll of toilet paper on the tank in a little "cozy" that you knitted yoruself.
  • fishlessman
    Options
    made the arbor a few years back for the grapes, geese hate grapes and stay off the patio
    fukahwee maine

Options
    cool.
    nice and wide. not one of those cheapo-Depot ones.
  • fishlessman
    Options
    its mostly stainless to boot with a big brass bell to get me back to the dock if someone shows up. :laugh:
    fukahwee maine

Options
    you'll hear that bell as they cart the stainless off to Tomborello's :laugh: :laugh:
    they still there?

i wanna rip the aluminum siding off my house, and get rid of some old wrought iron rails. wonder what it's worth?