Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ideas for thought

Options
tach18k
tach18k Posts: 1,607
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I see the same question come up from the new Eggers and sometimes the old farts forget too. Instead of some of the side border filled with data of who's on line, how about some pictures for the standard questions, like how the vent cap should set on the dome, what a bent bolt looks like on the spring hinge, you know things like that, what do you all think, would this make it easier so eveyone can see first hand.

Comments

• Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Options
    If you don't know what a bent bolt looks like.... Just saying :woohoo:
  • Gandolf
    Gandolf Posts: 906
    Options
    I think that's a great idea.
  • shubydoobydo
    shubydoobydo Posts: 115
    Options
    I agree... although I do like the links to recipes on the right side. The other nice thing would be a live chat kind of like on facebook. Easier said than done!
  • Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    While I can see where that would help I for one enjoy being able to see who is online. Maybe one of the other forums that is not being used much could be used for frequently asked question/pictorial site.

It will be nice to see how others feel about it.

Regards,
    Bordello
  • Neil Gunn
    Neil Gunn Posts: 93
    Options
    Celtic Wolf,
    I don't post much, just lurk, and enjoy my egg.
    Let me just say, you are a man after my own heart.
    I love your responses and consider you one of the few people I'd be honored to be insulted by.
    Barry
  • THA
    THA Posts: 198
    Options
    I would not really expect a newbee to know that and a pic might help them.
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    LOL... Not always meaningful - I haven't logged off since I joined the forum last August! :)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut