Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Simple breakfast

WoodbutcherWoodbutcher Posts: 1,004
edited 10:24PM in EggHead Forum
I'm going to make an appetizer spread out of buckboard bacon, scallions, roasted red peppers and cream cheese for a party tonight. I decided to make some eggs and toast while I was grilling the bacon. Nothing great but I thought I would share.

IMG_0047.jpg
IMG_0048.jpg
IMG_0049-2.jpg

I'll let you know how the appetizer turns out.

Comments

• funk49funk49 Posts: 115
    no potatoes? :P You are making me hungry. That looks real good. I think the dog thinks so too! :)
  • WoodbutcherWoodbutcher Posts: 1,004
    Haha! She did get her share. :laugh:
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,817
    Dale,

Gotta love a guy that toasts his bread on the egg.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Thanks Steve. Why use electric when you don't have to eh?
  • Dale, simple is best, you could've spent 9 hours cooking something not simple & it wouldn't've been any better than that plate, cheers buddy, & enjoy this beautiful day, Marc
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Looks great Dale.I did the same thing this morning(except with regular bacon) :)
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Dale, that looks really good!! What a nice looking dawg!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,393
    Classic breakfast Dale! :) Wish I had some buckboard bacon!
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 6,350
    Dale, nice KISS breakfast there. btw, you buddy watching the dish looks hungry, hope he got something to eat from the egg too :P

Gary
    canuckland
    canuckland
    Hey Marc, no offence please, your lurker handle reminds me of a famous plastic bag, hehe :P
    canuckland
    Yea, I don't let her get too hungry! :woohoo:
    Thanks Molly, she is a real sweetheart.
    You're right Marc, and it is a beautiful day!
    Nice to hear from you Rebecca. I cured 2 butts and it's really good! I'll probably give most of it away to friends. I'd give you some if you were closer. :)
    Great minds, haha!
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    HAHAHA,I was thinkin the same thing Dale :ohmy: My set-up was exactly the same also :blink: