Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pizza Pizza!

Options
Goody
Goody Posts: 102
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Had by brother and sister-in-law over tonight for dinner. Did a pizza. This is the first pizza I have done with real dough and no pre-made pizza crust. All in all I was impressed for my first time doing the full pizza version. I guess I did cheat a little since the dough was a dough ball bought from the Publix bakery. I did have to roll it out and get it round on the pan though. On the pizza I put sauce, mushrooms, red pepper slices, turkey pepperoni, mozzarella, and pizza seasoning. I then brushed some EVO on the crust area and then laced it with garlic salt, parmesan, and pizza seasoning. Placed it on the LBGE at about 500 and let it go for 8 - 10. Did not have crispy enough crust so probably could have used some more time in the inferno. We work on that next time.

The Raws

DSC_0026.jpg

The Assembled

DSC_0027.jpg

The Cooking

DSC_0028.jpg

The Completed

DSC_0029.jpg

The more I use this TOOL, the more I love it! Honestly I don't think Eggtober Fest at the Mother Ship will come fast enough!

Comments