Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Need some help in Ontario, CA - BBQ Cookout

Options
Smoked Signals
Smoked Signals Posts: 505
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Here is the 411 ... I've been volunteered to cook BBQ for a crew in Ontario, CA ... I live in Indiana. I'll be flying into Ontario the 27th - 30th. I'm staying at the Holidya Inn Express Ontario Airport during that time.

I would like to do the cook in California rather then fly pulled pork all the way from Indiana.

Would any egger with at least a large egg be interested in letting me use their egg or colaborating on a BBQ? We could turn it into a minieggfest on a weeknight (monday night or Tuesday).??

Looking at pulled pork and possibly a brisket.

drop me a line .. SmokedSignalsBBQ at gmail dot com

Thanks
Doug

Comments

• Cactus Doug
    Cactus Doug Posts: 341
    Options
    You should talk to Shad at OKC. His store is in Upland not far from Ontario. You could also click on the so-cal eggfest header above to get to his website. If he cant set you up with an egg he might know a local egghead that could help.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Cactus Doug wrote:
    You should talk to Shad at OKC. His store is in Upland not far from Ontario. You could also click on the so-cal eggfest header above to get to his website. If he cant set you up with an egg he might know a local egghead that could help.

Clever - good idea. Shad's about 6 miles away. His email is:

shad +*at*= outdoorkitchencreations +*dot*= net

Never met him personally but seems like a nice fella.
  • lakemead
    lakemead Posts: 76
    Options
    call my cell i m not to far 818 414 2284