Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Stainless Table on eBay

Options

Comments

• boston_stoker
    boston_stoker Posts: 794
    Options
    This is not meant to be rude, but why don't you just click the ask the seller a question link on ebay and tell them you have an interest but would like to know more about it such as the manufacteur name?
  • HungryMan
    HungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Options
    I bet I can guess. Registered to ask one question.
  • Tspud1
    Tspud1 Posts: 1,486
    Options
    I have done that already, waiting for a response. This is my first post here as I just found site. I figured with the numbers of users, maybe someone could tell if they knew anything. Last poster didn't really add anything with the mystery no answer. Hopefully I will hear back tonight from seller.
  • Kokeman
    Kokeman Posts: 822
    Options
    Wow you can get a pretty nice wood table for 5 bills. I got less than $100 bucks in building mine.
  • Tspud1
    Options
    Some of the wood tables look flimsy. Can you suggest plans or designs?
  • HungryMan
    HungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Options
    Look on the forum tab and it has a table section. I would buy the stainless table for 500 any day before a wood table. I built my wood table and after a year it looks like junk. The up keep is not worth it. I also would bet he would not sell that table for 500. You can probably go to a used restaurant supply and get a table and add a cabinet. You just wold need to find someone to cut the hole. Good luck on the table search.
  • Tspud1
    Options
    Thanks, I saw that section last night and checked a lot of them. Most are wood. Many of the wood tables I have seen are nailed and I just think they would not hold up well to moving. I did hear back from eBay auction and I got the info I needed from them. They are going to send me more info instead of going thru eBay. It is a new mfg that just started selling these and the tables usually list around $700 in a few dealer stores in midwest but that auction is first time I had seen that table listed. I am going to look at one this week.
  • beerguy
    beerguy Posts: 116
    Options
    Did you find anything out? I would like a stainless table with a door or drawers for the XL BGE I'm picking up next week. Does anyone know any good sources?
  • Tspud1
    Options
    I have a source for one. If you would like to email me, I can send it to you.
    tsokr@usa.net