Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: BGE Tents

Options
WhackMaster719
WhackMaster719 Posts: 307
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
So it is my understanding that you need to provide your own tailgate tent when you cook at an eggfest. My question is do they actually sell the BGE tents that I have seen? If so, where and how much?

Comments

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    Are you talking about an "EZ up" canopy or a "tent"...if you want one at a fest yes you bring your own..do you need one...you're call...the BGE ez ups are for sale through dealers..no idea what they cost...
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    I should also say that my reply was based on fests I have been to ...not to say that all of these new fests may be doing things differently then I have experienced..
  • Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Options
    Whackmaster....Yes, they do sell the BGE EZ-Ups, and I am pretty sure they are about $200+ change. They are very nice quality, far better than the EZups in BJ's, Costco, etc.
    Also, as Wess says, it depends on the fest you are attending, but the 'norm' has been to bring one. Same thing with chairs, and a work table. Check with the event coordinator. You might also consider pairing up with somebody you know in advance to kind of help "share the load" so to speak.
  • safetyman
    safetyman Posts: 80
    Options
    Bruce told me that they are $225. plus shipping.
  • WhackMaster719
    Options
    Who is this Bruce fellow you speak of?
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    WhackMaster719, I don't know first hand but, they may be referring to Bruce from the mothership. Give them a call and see. (770) 934-5300 This would be there in Tucker, Ga. Tim :)