Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Test photo question

Options
CarbonRiverKid
CarbonRiverKid Posts: 42
edited November -1 in Off Topic
I have pictures on Flickr. I right click on the image at Flickr, copy the address info, then when posting here I click on "Img" at top of message box paste Flickr address then click "Img" again, but nothing shows up when I post it. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Comments

• Capt Frank
    Capt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Options
    I have had trouble with pics from day one and just switched to Flickr. Carolina Q walked me through it when I got no help from Flickr. I will try to help.

On your flickr acct, click on "you" at the top

Select the image you want and click on that

click image size at top, large image will appear, don't worry about it, go down to #2, below image, "grab URL", click on that and hit copy.

Now go to your post and hit img, then hit paste, then img again. Your photo should show up in "preview"

Capt Frank
    Homosassa, FL
  • CarbonRiverKid
    Options
    4624937211_b96c85419b_b.jpg

Fantastic!

Thanks very much for the help.
    Paul
  • Rascal
    Rascal Posts: 3,923
    Options
    Interesting... I've used Photo Bucket for years without a single problem. Perhaps my 'guardian' software program (WebRoot) has kept me safe. I guess that viral infections are always lurking in the waves. Beware if you're not surfing without an appropriate 'swim suit'. Always 'dress' for the occasion!!