Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mom's Choice

Options
bdavidson
bdavidson Posts: 411
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
As a Mother's day gesture, I not only invited my mother over for dinner, but also gave her the choice of entrees. Since she is a beef fan, I thought I had her figured out...nope. Ribs! Perfect opportunity to try NB's ginger-mahogany ribs. The ribs are marinating in the frig now, and the finishing sauce is simmering! Can't wait 'til dinner time! I'm sure she'll be pleasantly surprised. They were delicious at EF2K.
Happy Mother's Day!
bd

Comments

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    bdavidson,
    Thanks Brad. If you want to kick the sauce up a bit, put a bit more ginger than the recipe calls for, and throw in some crushed garlic when you sautee the green onions and ginger. That is also a good opportunity to throw in some cayenne or hot sauce if you like extra heat.[p]Good luck!
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    bdavidson,[p]Hope it all works out well for you -- looks like mid 70`s today too. Enjoy[p]Tim M
    moth-law1.gif

• Dr. Chicken
    Dr. Chicken Posts: 620
    Options
    Tim M,
    My wife wants to know how many times you been married! Yuk! Yuk! She thought each of the characters meant a different mother-in-law! I told her, Tim Might be crazy, when it comes to green Eggs, but he ain't that crazy! Let me tell you it got some good laughs! Have a good one![p]Dr. Chicken