Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Just burgers tonight

"Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
edited 12:25AM in EggHead Forum
Well,it's been a busy weekend,so I was happy that my wife only wanted burgers for her special day :) Me and the kid grilled up some bubba burgers,but it was fun,and Mommy was happy,so I am happy as well :P Here's the burgers on the medium egg.......

DSC_0012-3.jpg

DSC_0021-6.jpg

DSC_0028-8.jpg

DSC_0039-4.jpg

DSC_0046-10.jpg

After dinner,I grilled up some tasty pineapple chunks(seasoned with Pineapple Head) :woohoo:

DSC_0052-5.jpg

DSC_0055-2.jpg

DSC_0057-3.jpg

I hope that all the Moms out there had a great Mothers Day.Thanks for listening,I gotta go put the kid to bed...... B)

Comments

• DubfromGADubfromGA Posts: 54
    Nothing wrong with the old Bubba Burgers. They are hand to have. I make a point to keep at least one box on hand in the freezer along with a frozen pack of buns.

I generally rather make my own patties with Byron's Butt Rub and Don's Seasoning Delight but all that takes time and planning. Having a ten year old son and his buddies show up hungry at randome times makes the Bubbas life-savers.

That grilled pineapple with the DC spice looks UNREAL.

I can't wait to give that a whirl next weekend. I'm ordering some of the spice tonight!!!!!
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Well you do drink Bud(Light) & drive a jeep.......bubba.
    I'm sure the little guy enjoyed grilling.
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Good to have a wife that understands when your tired even on Mothers day! Love the pineapple. Simple but never thought of doing it that way and made a great photo shot! This cold weather made it over there yet? Was 92 Sat. and only in the low 60's to 50's today! :angry:
  • Simple but lovely. Although the mother in this family is not as big a fan of grilled pineapple as I am.

Doug
  • You call that cold weather?????? Piker. 20's to 30's last couple weeks here. Bah.

Doug
  • BigABigA Posts: 1,157
    nice cook, i love burgers on the egg!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: B)
  • Ross in VenturaRoss in Ventura Posts: 7,233
    Nice burgers & pineapple Doug

Ross