Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Co-workers coming over to see for themselves tomorrow night

Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well. I've taken all I can take at the office. I've only been in my new position for about 2 3/4 months, but there are a couple of guys that simply think their ribs are the best. So, the wife is out of town with the twins (3 year olds), and I'm alone at home. What's a guy to do? Invite some of the gents over for a friendly arse-handing once they've had grub off of the Big Green Egg. To think they've even ridiculed it? [p]Tomorrow Night's Menu:[p]7 slabs of baby backs going on at noon (bringing one of the non-believers along at lunchtime to show him how we fire her up!)[p]1 Mozzarella, Basil, Olive Oil, Crushed Red Pepper, Garlic, Tomato, Oregano and Pan-fried Prosciutto Pizza[p]1 Barbeque Chicken Sausage (sliced like thick pepperoni), Carmelized Onion and Fontina Cheese Pizza[p]My fresh squeezed, hand shaken, on the rocks stiff margaritas.[p]An enormous tub of beer.[p]A game of washers while we digest the grub afterwards.[p]I hope they're sizing up the red carpet for Friday! It is fun turning non-believers into BGE Owners.[p]I'll fill everyone in on how many BGE's were purchased as a result of the cook. Happy cooking to all.[p]Regards,
B.A.

Comments