Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mad Max: Egger, Nurse ... and Model?

Spawn of Mad Max
Spawn of Mad Max Posts: 6
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hello my loyal fans,
all right, so as all of you know, mad max is, simply put, a great egger, allmost as good as me. mad max is also the nurse of the family, because he helps me manage my diabetes. but here is something most of you dont know about mad max, he is also a seamstress and model. you see, my friend was having her birthday party on tuesday, and she, being oh so smart, decided to have a costume party in the middle of july, in her appartment which has no air conditoning. smart right? well, i being just as smart decieded to make a long sleeved, velvet Lord of the Rings costume (for those of you who havent met me, i love Lord of the Rings). so mad max took me out, helped me find fabic, and thread. then i designed the dress, and sleeves. then i found out that i needed some one to model the dress and my mom was asleep, so i pulled mad max off the internet and pinned the dress to mad max. dont belive me, just look...
DSCN0358.jpg
see, how great is this. i had mad max do this about eleven times.(11, sorry stump, i forgot you had problems with numbers so let me put it this way, it is the number of fingers or toes you have, that is if you didnt get any of them cut off when you were chopping wood for your heating). i just thought you all should see this. talk to you later, Spawn

Comments

• The Naked Whiz
    The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
    Spawn of Mad Max,
    Fabric - $25
    Thread - $1
    Having mad maxx model in purple velvet - you know the answer. [p]LOL! Priceless, Spawn! Priceless![p]TNW

The Naked Whiz
  • StumpBaby
    StumpBaby Posts: 320
    Spawn of Mad Max,[p]Good Lord! It's the missing bearded lady from the 1999 circus season!![p]And to think we thought she'd been devoured by the lioness....oooohhh...I hope LOG doesn't see this...for weeks we had him sloggin through mass quantities of loiness turds...looking for any sign..a mere trace..of she who once filled our hearts with laughter..why..I remember the time she was telling us the story of Hansel and Gretle..all the while..gnawin on a greasy ol turkey leg..the grease in her beard..glistening in the sun like high frustose corn syrup..her breath..smelling like Uncle Rays moonshine..a twinkle in her eye...ahh..it does my heart some good..seeing her again..thank you spawn..if you can just hold onto her for a little while...I'll send a trailer up to get her. [p]BTW, whatever you do...don't let her even smell a corn dog...god...you've never seen anything as ugly as the bearded lady when she gets a whiff of a corn dog..of course unless you see her actually get her hands on one that is..sheesh..corn dogs + bearded ladies means no tickets that day..seein a bearded lady is one thing..watchin her snort a corn dog is somethin all together different.[p]Ahhh..the memories...[p]StumpBaby

• StumpBaby,
    hey stump, glad we were able to put something on the forum that got you out of your cave. . .haven't heard from you in so long we thought you'd been traded to the one-ring circus in budapest. . .i've heard there isn't any eggin to speak of over there, so we are glad to see you weren't deported after all. . .[p]even you don't look that good in velvet!!!!!!!!!

• Angie2B
    Angie2B Posts: 543
    Spawn of Mad Max,
    Heeeeeeee! That is too funny!! LOL

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Spawn of Mad Max,
    I see he's got the wrist thang workin'. Man, Spawn. That is serious.[p]That costume is "stylin". Elegant cascades of liquidy velvet. I have a feeling you will look much better in it. That Max is a real trooper. Not so bad bein' a spawn sometimes.[p]We'll get you that application for our Q team soon.
    Hee
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Nature Boy,
    hey, i have no problem getting in touch with my feminine side!! . .. careful about having her on your q team. . she might make you all wear velvet while cookin. . you and woodoggies i can see. . .but big mike qfan. . .i'm not sure we could afford enough velvet to cover his carcass...hheeeee[p]oh yea, and btw. . .close your eyes and fast forward your imagination a couple of years. .. twin spawns, TWIN SPAWNS. . .oh how i enjoy the picture. .. .heeeeeeee

• The Naked Whiz,
    there used to be an earlier mastercard (or visa, i can't remember which) line of commercial that went "i'm a dad, its my job". . .the things i do for my kids. .. LOL

• Spawn of Mad Max, your Dad simply has the greatest wardrobe and one to die for, envy abounds...

• WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Who's that gorgeous hunka hunka burnin love?

• BlueSmoke
    BlueSmoke Posts: 1,678
    Spawn of Mad Max,
    Okay, you can wear it to the party, but after that it just HAS to go to Max's closet... (and no "tales out of school" if you please).[p]The color sets off his eyes so well, the velvet sets off his skin tones ... it's ..... just ...... him ......[p]LOL[p]Ken

• Pakak
    Pakak Posts: 523
    He wasn't the guy on Ebay modeling the wedding dress recently was he? LOL Sorta looks familiar.
  • WooDoggies,
    watch it Bub, my feminine side only goes so far (even if it is a big side). . .

• BlueSmoke,
    maybe i'll pull it out for the next eggfest. ..or have spawn make me green velvet one to match the eggs :)

• Pakak,
    naw, that was my evil cousin evil ernie. .. LOL

• BlueSmoke
    BlueSmoke Posts: 1,678
    mad max beyond eggdome,[p]You do, and you'll have Stump "green with envy".[p]Ken